quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Nightmare

Everytime I close my eyes
I see your image in front of me
When I sleep I can't do it well
'Cause you are behind me.

And when I wake up
I wake up screaming
I remember
You aren't hearing
And I stop.

I had a nightmare
You went away
From me.

That's my biggest fear
You know I have a big phobia
And the trust of my conscient dreams
Can't be denied.

Now and forever
I can't say never
I have to try
Bring you back.

Hey!
I'm afraid
You go away
Too late
- You already did it.

Your face don't stop following me
It is present everytime a see your smile
That's the most effective torture
I imagine
I can see you
But can't touch
It's so horrible
But it's present
In my life.

I never go away
And I ain't made
For follow
And now I request
My freedom.

I think I'll fight
Forever,
I think I won't quit
This battle
'Cause I already won.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário